REACTOR Men's 73801 "Gryphon" Watch with Black Rubber Band
- Black watch featuring textured bezel, Nitromid polymer case with forged stainless steel core, and sporty rubber band
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features buckle closure, 10-year lithium power cell, Neverdark technology, superluminova hour markers, and date window
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Release Date: 2012-07-21
Details: The REACTOR Men's 73801 Gryphon Tough Polymer Watch is a chunky timepiece that demands attention. Featuring a black analog dial, black steel case, date display, Reactor's Never Dark Technology in hands/hour markers and a black rubber band, this watch can handle anything your active lifestyle can throw at it.